IPS offers Student Support Network sites — in partnership with local community organizations — to provide both on-site and off-site assistance for families during remote learning days. These partner-run sites offer a safe and structured place for IPS students to attend when families need a supervised environment for their children during remote learning.
Student Support Network sites in IPS buildings will be open to a limited number of students and will offer a variety of services, including:
- Access to remote learning assistance and training for care providers.
- Small group classroom supervision for students by the partner.
- Meals (breakfast and lunch) provided by the IPS Food Service Team.
Sites will adhere to the CDC and local/state COVID-19 guidelines, including social distancing; daily and frequent cleaning, including high-touch surfaces and areas; and frequent handwashing and hand-sanitizing stations. Masks are also required.
*REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Off-Site Student Support Network Partners:
- Irsay Family YMCA- Full Day eLearning Care
430 S. Alabama St.
Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Hawthorne Community Center
2440 W. Ohio St.
Indianapolis, IN 46222
*Currently at capacity. Awaiting waitlist materials.
- MLK Community Center
40 W. 40th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46208
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis
- Finish Line Boys & Girls Club, 3870 North Post Road, 317-672-3410
- Keenan-Stahl Boys & Girls Club, 1949 East Troy Ave., 317-784-4561
- LeGore Boys & Girls Club, 5228 West Minnesota St., 317-241-0557
- Lilly Boys & Girls Club, 801 South State, 317-632-2010
- Wheeler-Dowe Boys & Girls Club, 2310 East 30th St., 317-926-4222
- Crossroads Academy
4602 N. College Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Health Care Form
Program dates: 11/30-1/15/21
On-Site Student Support Networks:
- Shepherd Community Center at:
Ralph Waldo Emerson 58, 321 North Linwood Ave.
- Edna Martin Christian Center at:
Anna Brochhausen 88, 5801 E. 16th St.
- AYS Liftoff E-Learning at:
-Broad Ripple High School, 1115 Broad Ripple Ave.
-Clarence Farrington School 61, 4326 Patricia St.
This program will focus on providing e-learning and social and emotional support for students in a safe and healthy environment. A limited number of free spots are available for qualifying families. To determine your eligibility, please contact Sedara Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-283-3817, ext. 125. Learn more at www.ayskids.org/e-learning.
On-Site Student Support Network opening Dec. 7:
- John H. Boner Community Center at:
-Thomas Gregg 15, 2302 East Michigan St.
-Brookside 54, 3150 East 10th St.
All On-Site Student Support Networks will be closed during winter beak, Dec. 21-Jan. 1.
All Off-Site Student Support Networks may have a different holiday schedule, please inquire with that particular site.
IPS will remain in remote learning through Monday, Jan. 18.
For more information, contact Carrie Cline Black, IPS communications manager, at 317-605-3797.